The Little Big Vortaak are the Little Big Planet version of the Vortaak. They attacked Tokyo Town as first phase of their plan to take over the Earth. They are mostly like the real Vortaak: Unknown home-world, human-like, evil, advanced, etc. They however have differences, like their ships are much smaller, and a place in their planet is shown, the Kaiju Battle Arena. Their first attack was with King Ghidorah.
Queen VorticiaEditLittle Big Vorticia is the Little Big Planet version of Vorticia, the Queen of the Vortaak. She makes an appearance in The All-Out Attack Part One and The All-Out Attack Part Three. She is the one who leads the invasion, and she gets really angry every time Sackboy defeats one of their kaiju. She also ordered the construction of the Kaiju Battle Arena. In the end, the Mothership is shot down along with Mecha-King Ghidorah, but the Vortaak gets the Mothership working again and they flee.
The Vortaak have created a handful of inventions only in the LBP Universe, just like:
- Vortaak Absolute Zero Cannon: The Vortaak's version of Kiryu's deadliest weapon. It was used to knock out a monster that was getting out of control. Credit to Yaiyuchi.
- Anti-Projectile Scanner: A handy little glass that only organic beings can go through, nothing that is made out of an actual material can go through.
- Kaiju Battle Arena: A massive Colosseum where Vortaakians watch their kaiju fight.
- KBA Chambers: Chambers where the battle kaiju are kept. The All-Out Attack Parts One, Two and Three take place in Mechagodzilla 4000, Mecha-Gigan and Mecha-King Ghidorah's Chambers.
- Beam/Ray Template: Artificial Beams used in cyborgs with no natural ability to fire from the mouth or eyes.
- Vortaak Garuda 4000: The Vortaak's version of the Garuda. It is designed to be equipped on to any mechanical/cyborg Vortaak kaiju. Credit to Yaiyuchi.
|Created Stuff|| Mecha-Gigan | Mechagodzilla 4000 | Minigun | Vortaak Absolute Zero Cannon | Vortaak Garuda 4000
|Helped Stuff|| Kaiju Kollection | Godzilla | LBP Godzilla: The Series