Tokyo Town is a town in Tokyo. It was named the safest place in Tokyo in 2004, right after Final Wars. In 2011, it was attacked by the Vortaak & King Ghidorah and most of it was destroyed, and almost everyone in it was killed. Two notable survivors are Japanese Boy and a Japanese Employee. The town was also the location of Godzilla and King Ghidorah's battle, moments after the invasion.
Japanese Boy's HouseEdit
In the Japanese Family's House, there are five rooms:
- The Living Room - In the living room, there's a TV on top of a drawer with an antena on top with two sound things. On top of a sound thing, there's a radio. On top of the other soun thing, there's a puppet Sackbot. There are two cushions in front of the TV. There are some pictures of Japanese Boy on the side of the TV. There's a table in front of the pictures. Next to the pictures and table, are two chairs, a brown one and an orange one. Next to the chairs is the hallway.
- The Kitchen - Unknown, probably looks like a normal kitchen.
- Japanese Boy's Room - Unknown, probably looks like a normal japanese kid's room.
- Japanese Parents' Room - Unknown, probably looks like normal parents' rooms, boring.
- The Bathroom - Unknown, probably looks like a bathroom.
Outside View DescriptionEdit
From the outside, the house looks smaller. Also, it has a big brown door, a window, a green weird-looking roof, and some plants. The house is right next to two trees, and the roof is the favorite place of a certain robin.
Game StoreEditThe Game Store is a game store in Tokyo Town. It's open every day from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The only employee is the Japanese Employee. It has posters of Frieza, Godzilla, a T-Rex and a hamburger. It also has two decorations, the X-Men logo and Captain America's shield. There's a ribbon on the shelves with best-selling games.
The Store sells Famicom, GameBoy, GameBoy Advanced, N64, GameCube, Wii, DS, 3DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PSP games. They do not sell anything related to Microsoft.
DestructionEditWhen Tokyo Town was destroyed, pieces of the ground were flying all around, the houses were blown to the sky, the trees were turning to ashes, the underground water was revealed and the robins were disappearing.