- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
hey man! Edit
hey man just joned.
Hello, im Goji64 Goji64 05:17, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
Titanollante, are you awake? Did you get my message on Reptiles Wiki? If you did, answer me here. Also, don't call me Mothra12 anymore. I don't like kaiju anymore, so I made a new account. Call me Komodo cobra. I'm still the same person as Mothra12. Well, bye! 12:44, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
So far, the pictures do show up, but the pencil and edit button do sometimes appear before the heading.11:36, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
I fixed a mess-up in the featured article section of the main page and replaced the link to the Dakosaurus on godzilla wiki to a link to the Dakosaurus on Reptiles Wiki.19:55, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Keep "Category:Mothra12's Monsters" as it is, please. Don't edit it, but you can still put pages into that category.20:01, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
just stoping by to hey. don't forget add a page on my wiki any time~the monster form the deep Gingan389~
I will edit on your wiki if you edit on mine! My wiki is http://willitblend.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity.Reviewportal77 02:47, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
So you edit on my wiki i edit on yours.Reviewportal77 03:35, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
You can edit on my wiki now.Reviewportal77 17:14, November 12, 2011 (UTC)
What do you mean by that?Reviewportal77 00:27, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
I have praticapated in the polls.And i would love for our wiki's to be friends! I need more wiki friends so i can get more editors.Reviewportal77 00:58, November 22, 2011 (UTC)
One more thing... Edit
Though I came back... I may leave again... maybe forever... not sure. Wikia brings back painful memories I must leave. Dinodino1212 22:36, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
I will and won't be leaving forever Edit
I will be leaving "forever," but not including the times I might come back to check on some things. Other than that, I will be gone. Dinodino1212 22:16, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
You have been specialy selected to test the Godzilla Role Playing Wiki. Please read the rules carefully. - FD22
Hi! Is this wiki still active? If so, Do you need help on it? I will help you by making pages and stuff but you have edit here:http://thevideogamedatabase.wikia.com/wiki/TheVideoGameDatabase_Wiki Thank You! Xboxandrotr (talk) 00:52, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, its me, Silver-Commando! Edit
Hello, remember me? I'm Silver-Commando from Playstation Network! I've had a look at your wiki and you have made an extraordinary attempt at creating your own characters and games. You have inspired me to create my own wiki one day...
Keep up the good work!
P.S. If you like, I could make a sort of "fake" box cover for you LBP Godzilla series. Something like Sackzilla and Godzilla back-to-back. You know?
If I can 'add' you in some way, I really want to do so; I can learn from you my friend! Here is a link to my main profile: Devil Hulk (Yeah, its been adopted from the actual character called Devil Hulk). Bye for now!
Devil Hulk here. Thank you so much for including both Togera and Cerebulon on Titanollante wiki; they are my favourite kaiju in War of the Monsters! By the way I was just confused about something: why is Cerebulon on the list of protagonists? Surely hes an antagonist, considering he was the final boss in WOTM, right? Maybe when Cerebulon's head exploded, a GOOD alien emerged from his corpse. Yeah, that'l work!
(Don't take my idea into account if you feel it is not linear to your story).
Subject: Glad I could help!Edit
By the way, I just want to ask a few questions:
- Would you like me to brush up / update the Togera page from time-to-time and add more WOTM kaiju?
- Is it possible you can "add" Wiki friends? Or do I need to type their names then add a link to their page?
- How did you upload drawings coloured in on a computer? (E.G. Mecha Tyranno-Zilla) Did you scan them?
- Would you like me to create sort of "3D renders and concept art" of LBP Godzilla: The Series stuff? (That includes a turnaround of the Sackboy Godzilla costume of yours and maybe level concept art). It would make it look very proffesional!
Please answer these questions for me; I am dying to know how you colour in drawings that were drawn on paper.
Thank you for reading!
Subject: Thank you!Edit
I tried to download Paint.NET, but this stupid "error" keeps preventing me. I'le have to try another computer perhaps.
Subject: I'm confused!Edit
Hello again. I just wanted to ask you something:
I was on Rampage wiki and I was trying to set up a navigation box, much like yours on each article. But i'm stumped; I don't knw how to do it! I've tried wikipedia for help, but they were useless. Is there some sort of template that can be copied? Because the source mode is too sophisticated! Because you've made your own wiki and your an expert at making articles and pages, I wanted to know if you could help solve this little conundrum of mine? Will you?
Hello again! Thank you for the tip on the navbox, but when I tested it out, it went a bit erm ... incorrect. There was no table other than a few lines. Maybe I did something wrong; i'm not all that sure. But as I said, I appreciate your assistance.
Also I went onto a website titled WikiHow on how to deal with vandalism (I forgot the site you recommended; sorry!). I posted a lengthy complaint about this person who keeps ruining Rampage Wiki and requesting if they could eradicate the problem. Hopefully they should reply soon.
Oh, just 2 extra things too:
- As you may remember, my parents said they wouldn't mind funding initial equipment for animated cartoons or comics. I could try and create something reguarding your kaiju!
- I hope I don't sound offensive or insulting, but don't you think the name Mecha-Cobra is a little ... erm ... "generic"? Personally i'd go with MechaniCobra. Sounds good right? You don't have to change his name if you don't feel like it, just a mild suggestion.
Thank you for reading! Bye!
Subject: Just another thing ...Edit
Hello ... again! May I ask a favour from you? If so, great!
As you may know, some of the pictures of monsters on Rampage Wiki are slightly disproportionate to one another (some are bigger than others or have watermarks). May I ask if its ok that you found fresh, clean images of the monsters from Rampage: Total Destruction then used Photoshop/Paint.NET to rid the watermark, rub out the background and change the barriers of each image so each one is portrait rather than landscape?
Yeah, I know, it is asking a lot from someone such as yourself who has lots of time on his hands. I'm sorry if this is too stiffling for you, considering I haven't really returned much of a favour have I? You don't have to accept if you don't want to; its just that you are very experienced.
I also typed up a blog requesting Rampage monster pics with no backgrounds from the other users on Rampage Wiki in the blog post of mine. Obviously nobody reads blog posts on underrated wikis though huh? Its a damn shame.
I look forward to recieving a reply. Please, take your time.
Subject: Wow! Thank you so much!Edit
The new monster pictures look absolutely amazing! I couldn't have done it with out you. I really appreciate your assistance.
Also, thank you for informing me about the adoption of custom wikis; I had no idea you could do that. Pure genius at that too!
I definitely owe you one. I'le start with updating Togera and Cerebulon's articles for you as soon as I can! Oh, and I also have something else special for you being cooked up (not literally of course!). Something you'l want for your wiki.
Again, I can't stress how thankful I actually am for your advice and support. Couldn't have done it without you!
Subject: I've heard of Mothra12 before. Somewhere ...Edit
Hello again on this fine, snowy day!
So, I am really sorry about the whole Mothra12 incident; he hasn't come on ever since has he? Who could simply just "stop" liking kaiju? I've never really known anyone to simply grow out of it. Giant monsters trashing cities sticks with a person from being in nappies to rocking back and forth on a veranda! Still, I mustn't sound rude in any context, especially joking in a time like this.
I would ask about what happened, but maybe its best if I did not. If it was between him and you then it is none of my business to interfere with these kind of socially rivoting matters.
I remind you of him? Sooo ... is that neccessarily a good thing? I mean sure, definitely! He made his own wiki and everything. But then again I paniced a bit, because I thought you said something along the lines of my personality changing or something like that. Don't worry, i'le take it with a positive approach and I am flattered.
In addition, just a few things left to say. Nao eit iz meigh turgn tou posht a chrapp loadj of wouirdzz:
- Thank you very much for removing that guy's stupid "Ralph the Wolf's Adventure" article. Its so plain and blunt he must defnitely be doing it on purpose. I actually renamed it to "Fake Article", because logged in users can rename XD. I'le probably have to send him a link to some sort of fanon wiki. Also, heres a tip: When dealing with guys like him, remember not to lose your cool or use angry language (not necessarily swearing, but capitals). Trolls like winding logged in users up with trivial rubbish and repeat the same injustful actions. Keeping the cool is an excellent beeline to very respectable adminhood (sorry if it sounds like I'm saying your a "bad" admin, because you are an awesome admin and I am mearly an ordinary logged in user).
- Clearing up junk articles is like being a vigilante y'know. The day in the life of a superhe-- er, wiki admin! Just beatng up unregistered thugs graffitying on article walls and throwing them into the injustice forums (and locking it! XD). Wikiman and Kid-Admin! Alternatively, see it as being a wiki kaiju, defending the world of wikis from evil attacking wiki kaiju!
- As a thank you I have been doing something special. I won't reveal it to you just yet. If your lucky enough I may be finished by friday and show you on LittleBigPlanet 2 on the same day ... if you like it you could upload it onto your wiki!
- Something slightly random, but I had a dream of WOTM actually having a level editor! Thats right! It enabled you to choose the parameters, the lighting and atmosphere (E.G. Atomic Island green, Tsunopolis and Rosdale canyon purple, Midtown park blue + red), edit the force field barriers indicated by those little generator devices, sculpt lad and terrain to place buildings, foliage and interactive hazards and more! There were even tree and human sprays, a bit like in Modnation Racers! You could also change the global music played and even make challenges, using exclusive items like the bomb Goliath Prime throws!
Well, thats all I have to say for now. Bye!
Yes, I do remember Barryoneful from somewhere too. I checked his profile; looks like a div doesn't he? lol! Everyone know Zilla was wiped out within 10 seconds of fighting Godzilla 2005. If he had proof Zilla could beat Godzilla, he needs to show evidence, or it didn't happen!
Just something I wanted to ask you: do you dislike bronies and their silly little MLP fad? All they do is just spam pony memes across Google Images and various forums. They even create the most stupid crossovers and soil certain characters by "ponifying" them (r.i.p Godzilla's dignity ;_;).
What I especially hated was the Rainbow Dash vs Starscream death battle. What a load of RUBBISH! Apparently the glue substitute won! How could she beat Starscream!? apparently something to do with her "eating his spark". Also everyone keeps saying Starscream is a coward. Yeah, so? Magic doesn't exist but technology does. He'd squish her flat!
I'm sick and tired of all those stupid bronies. I mean I've had it up to here with them. They think they're so cool with all their children shows. I don't care if it was created to range for all audiences, its rubbish! Truth be told its not the show I hate, just the stupid fans.
They are also liars. They say "Love and Tolerate!", but they just spam and make us angry at them. They then reply with "haters gonna hate!", thus making them a shining example of why we detest them in the first place!
Fortunately the pony storm will die out in a few years or so and everyone will stop acting like 5 year olds. Some of these creeps even go to pony conventions. I mean just seeing grown men dressing has juvenile horses makes me cringe. They are an embarassment!
Well, just some additional things left to say:
- On Titanollante Wiki you should definitely create some turnaround concept art of your monsters. If you know what a turnaround is anyways. It would be good for recreating these monsters in LBP2.
- I hope I don't sound like an annoyance here, but when you cut some of the monster's borders out on Rampage wiki, some of their features were missing. Not all of them, only Kingston and Ralph's tails are missing at the ends.
Thats all for now. Bye!
Subject: Meh, fair enough.Edit
Also, sorry about that whole subscription ... brony thing. Must be very disturbing huh? Unfortunately, Kaijusamurai is a brony ... I mean why does a guy who is the best at drawing kaiju have to be subdued by the tyrannic hoof of MLP? I think of it a much funnier way: pretend that people who like ponies have been mind controlled into becoming stupid. Works for me. They act all "OUH HEIGH! TWEIGHEIGHTT EISSH AWEUSHAWUGMGM!!!!!1! DU-HUUUH!!1!". I hate those guys -_- .
Also when you say Adventurezilla, you refer to that scrape-the-barrel show "Adventure Time"? God I hate that show! Crappy, idol animation. All the characters have really wobbly arms (or spagetti arms I like to call them). I don't have such a problem with Regular show but its 3rd worse.
- MLP - 1st worst.
- Adventure Time - 2nd worst.
- Regular Show - 3rd worst.
Not to mention I hate modern warefare and black ops. What a waste of money! The old games were good but the new ones SUCK! You know why we aren't getting any good games? COD, thats what. All that additional money could have been used to fund more giant monster games, but OH NO! Thats why Kaiju Combat is the apparent final word in kaiju games, because the gaming industry is changing and the community ruined it!
Games also used to have lots of wit and cunning used when playing them, y'know? Banjo Kazooie was known for it's puzzles. Nowadays its all button mashers.
So yeah, quite a rant really. Other things I have to say:
- I have been rennovating Ralph's page so it looks neater and more accurate. True, it is not fully finished, but I am working on it. I had in fact updated it today, spending an entire hour on it, but I forgot to publish the page! >_<' . Either I updated it and forgot or somebody erased my progress. Some moron even typed in "Rauwlff eish gauwna appeargh ein aiy neugh gaihm callej GEOWGE RAWLFF ANDD LISSSHIEZ ADVEINTURGH 2013!1!1!1". I immiediately erased it and posted "The person who typed that fact up is lying", just to show him up. I even included the word of the cancelled Kinect Rampage reboot but now its all gone :/ .
- Your surprise is finished! The moment I can i'l either take a pick of it and upload it or show you in LBP2 (if your on today).
Hope your well. Its been snowing heavily here in Britain. Bye!
Aei em nao arn awfishughl addmingeishtraightorg! Eil yooz mei awmnippotench paourghs touh ... erm ... "eiradikate" vouse eivulgh thandeils weigh meigh augheshuhmm graimurgh!!1!
Hehe, in all seriousness I was actually rather surprised that I even got to adopt Rampage Wiki. I was flabbergasted! I am so lucky huh? Though I cannot hog (or Harley) all the credit though. If you hadn't told me I'd be just an ordinary user. So, I'd like you thank you for that. I can finally see what its like to be an admin just like you!
I also sent Merrystar a "thank you" comment. Its only polite to thank an admin for making me one.
Though being an admin, I mustn't become the very thing I gone out to destroy. With great power comes great responsibility. Though I will need a sidekick to help me on my crime fighting feat ... If I could I would also make you an admin of Rampage Wiki too. Though you are already busy with Titanollante Wiki so it'd be rude to detere you from your important work, sooo ...
Oh, I know: if theres something you want done on Rampage Wiki, simply request me by asking on my message wall.
Just some thing left to say now:
- I seen what you did to your user page on Rampage Wiki; very nifty! I simply used a table, but I'm cool with just a table. Lazy-bums can easily type the names of the monster they are curius about anyways.
- You should totally involve Kingston (somehow) with Mecha-Cobra!
- Incase your wondering, the size/dimensions/parameters of a default monster picture (made by you in Paint.NET) I decided to go with "264" for a size. Its an awkward figure to deal with (as its not in the 10s), but its decently sized and doesn't smother the page (in which readers would be put off reading the article if you catch my drift). Incase you forget:
264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264!264! 264! 264! 264! 264! 264!Edit
(Yes, ever so slightly patronising; sorry!)Edit
My apologies, I had to revert edits made by you on the Ralph and Harley articles. You didn't do anything wrong but you removed the description for the kinect version of Ralph and I wondered where the rest of the trivia went for Harley (truth is, I'M responsible for typing it). I think the trivia is fitting for Harley; it generates mystery and wonder about why he was the only additional monster.
Thank you for Reading. Bye!
Subject: A lil' request pls ...Edit
Hey again! You know when you said you would offer to create some stuff for the wiki? Well, I hope I don't sound like Mr.Needy or anything, but I would like to take you up on your offer.
You know when you can change the logo of the wiki to an image Well, I tried making a custom Rampage Wiki logo using Cool Text, but I have had no such luck with that crappy editor. I was wondering if you could re-edit this logo so that the words "Total Destruction" are removed from beneath "Rampage"? Basically like what you did with the monstersm, only ensuring that the logo just says "Rampage". If its not too much trouble it would be most appreciated. Even if the word "Rampage" looks similar to the one in this picture, then I'd be fine. Its just that I can't get my hands on any good logo designing software.
As for a background, I was thinking of something like the background to the Rampage:Total Destruction Official Website? I was thinking something similar to that in a manor, or at least all bashed up and rubbly to associate with monsters, with a black gradient slowly appearing on the image as you scroll down the picture goes more black as your scroll down, sorry if I don't know correct terminology). I'm guessing that'd be too hard to do right? If you can't, its ok. We could think of some sort of substitute.
As for a favicon, I was considering something along the lines of a cartoony planet earth with a chunk bitten out of the top of it? (much like the Rampage: World Tour version of the logo, only its just the Earth itself).
Again, sorry for me being a pain. Me being an admin and all I should really do this myself, but ei iz nough gouud argt weikegh desheighnn!1! You would be doing me a great favour! I'l also give you credit as I did with the excellent job you did on the monsters on my blog post(s).
Take your time to decide. The best decisions are the ones of which took time to consider.
Take care, bye!
Holy Gilman, the wordmark you made looks amazing! That was surprisingly quick too, I must add. Thank you ever so much! In my blog post and community message board I'le give you an almighty shout-out ... or roar, if you will. I was wondering why the work "wiki" was a little bulky, and why a teeny tiny bit of the words below were cut off, but I mustn't criticise you for spending so much time upon them. Besides, it'd be rude of me if I did.
Don't worry about the background, I'le think of somethin'. I could probably cobble a few building photos together and make-do huh?
The favicon is also cool! I could try and find a pixel-esk earth and rub a few holes into the top for bitemarks, but we shall stick with your favicon for now. It looks beast, literally!
Again, kudos! Bye!
Devil Hulk again!Edit
Look, I tried to upload the new favIcon. I did exactly what the tutorial told me to but its still the "[ ]" sign. I'm confused! Did I do soething wrong?
Subject: Just out of curiosity ...Edit
Greetings once again! I just wanted to ask you something: do you listen to music? If so, what kinds of music do you listen to? Personally I enjoy listening to music whilst i'm editing wiki articles; it gets me going! Most of the time I listen to tracks from videogames, including songs from Godzilla: Unleashed, Castle Crashers; Sonic the Hedgehog songs are better than actual tracks. Heck, theres even the Timesplitters score! I also enjoy listening to uplifting trance. Don't know why really, just motivates me.
I also listen to soundtracks by Touhou project-- NOW NOW! I know all of the cast are a bunch of girls and they have been adorned hairy manbags to fight one eyed shadow thingies (LOL!), but to be honest some of the remixes are really good. You should try it. Here, a few samples I found off youtube you should try out:
- Rampage 2: Universal Tour - Europe Theme #1
- Godzilla Unleashed: Moguera's Theme
- Two Steps From Hell - Archangel (ARCHANGEL) [Full HD]
- Dr Dremoman - The Dominatining (Team Fortress 2 fan music)
- Banjo Kazooie - Gruntila's Lair (Extended)
- Sonic Generations - Crisis City Act 2 (16 bit Remix)
Touhou 8((remix #230))[AnotherSong of the Night Sparrow ~ Night Bird ] (An example of a Touhou remix).
I hope you enjoy examples of these songs. If you like them, copy their address/links and paste them onto VidtoMP3! If you would like more recommendations by yours truely, don't be afraid to ask! I know lots of good ones. I mostly listen to songs from my childhood (NOT child songs, but games from the old days like Banjo Kazooie).
Subject: In reply to MUSICA! ...Edit
Hello again! I am glad you liked the music! Along side your dislike of the TF2 song, I'm guessing the Rampage 2 Europe theme wasn't good either right? Or was it that Xi-on Song Bird remix? Personally I don't care what the name of the song is or what the picture uploaded for it is, as long as the beat is actually to my taste (if you know what I mean).
Most music I can always imagine fights going on in my head between certain characters; its almost like a music video! For example, to Touhou: Non-Stop Dream [Instrumental], I can see the Devil Hulk just punching Rainbow Trash inthe face each time I hear "UNCE" (Its actually quite funny as it is epic), or watching him pound the ground with his huge fists in synchronization with the beats. You should probably listen to music like this and think of ANY character:
- Jumping rooftop to rooftop at night with rain falling and every building lit.
- Punching somebody in the face in sync to the beat.
- Running really fast (much like Sonic).
Listening to some music (particularly uplifting trance) almost carries me to my own universe in my own head; millions of times larger than the real world. Maybe even more worlds than anticipated. You could probably see yourself floating through a eon of dimensions as you listen ... anyways, back on topic ...
- So, you were going to put all the Rampage monsters on Titanollante Wiki but didn't? Why you little-- hehe! Just kiddin'! Just put monsters on that you like rather than cramming in all of them (especially if there are some you don't like as much).
- I'le put some more stuff in later, I gotta go! Bye!
- Devil Hulk (talk) 15:16, February 5, 2013 (UTC)Devil Hulk
Fo the new match can u use the newest art of Koji, color it and put in an image with Biollante?
Hey sorry that this is delayed! So I have a new wiki and I have been looking to make deals to get more editors on my wiki. Can you edit on my wiki? If so I will edit on yours! http://thevideogamedatabase.wikia.com/wiki/TheVideoGameDatabase_WikiXboxandrotr (talk) 02:18, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
Little Big Planet 2 Edit
This isn't about the whole console thing; it'd only remind you and upset you if I did talk about it.
Anywho, just recently a pack of trolls have been attacking me and Boulderax1. They've been playing our levels and telling us "kaiju suck", and that ponies are awesome. I told them to shove their points up their arses (lol). He even put "Ehh" for a review on one of my levels. I then told him to quit trolling. Then he changed his status to:
"goodbye everyone. yeah thats right, im quitting, big thanks to silver-commando and BOULDERAX1, anyway, im sorry i never published the 3 creepy pastas i promised. well thanks for all the hearts thanks for all the yays, thanks for the nice reviews and thank you even for the mean ones, i never really cared about the hearts or yays, i really just wanted people to tell me what they thought of my levels, well farewell, i know i never had a long run, but it was a good one. :D The End".
Those exact words. This was before I said anything. I NEVER DID ANYTHING! What a drama queen! Then another person who suspiciously sounds similar, LikeEver22, went onto my Costume level and said "awesome costumes your like the second best costume maker ever! try making something that isn't giant monsters." ... NO. I told her I can do what I like. On my monster fighter idea she said something like "I don't really like this idea I don't really like giant monster games'." *Deletes review*. Then there's a ponyfag, Derpy559. Now, this one was different from the other 2. Though he watches a baby show he was actually nice... though he did try to convert me with some lame-ass excuse about a King Ghidorah-esque monster appearing in MLP. I replied with "Nice try." Despite he seemed nice, he's coincidentially friends with the other 2 morons and not only did he steal all the Ralph stickers from the sackbot but I checked his play history; he's been playing "kill Godzilla" levels. I'm starting to think he's a butthurt in denial...
Back to the other guy, Abox465. I sent im a person message to grow the hell up and stop acting like a little baby. Since Bronies are loving and tolerant he replied with "Burn in hell you bastard! Its all ur fault you son of a bitch!!1!" Aw, how sweet...
Sooo yeah, thought i'd give you a heads up. You can talk to EnerGForce about it.
Awesome. Thanks. :3 I'll drop for a visit anytime. ^^
DeviantART Rampage group Edit
A Rampage-themed DA group: Rampage-Fanclub! :D
Sorry, I tried to post it on the Rampage Wiki forums in Sandbox, but the internet's being a bitch and refusing me access to press the post button. I written a reeeally long note and it FAILED TO LOAD. :| So I had to start over. Could you post it on Rampage Wiki's Sandbox Forum please? Thank you!
Yoar!(Get it?Yo and Roar?,sigh* ok ill stop with the bad puns.) Anyways,I was wondering if i can join your wiki,im mostly strong on Minecraft.
I'll possibly do it on both of those wikis'. But let me practice here first. Also i really like the battle stories here on your wiki.
i meant6 on this wiki like kung fu frogz
then do something with kung fu frogz he made his namesake monster
can you make a monster of me :)
a giant mutant venus fly trap
how about a mutant praying mantis/venus fly trap :)
its pjray02 i have a new idea for a monster of me a head in a jar with a yeti body
is there a proplem titan do not like it
k 3 things 1 about what time will it be done 2 can you draw it pencil then coloer it in 3 can it have blue eyes its me and i have blue eyes
k i have not talked to him in a while i never see him anymore
Hey! DARKRAI!!!! Its Yai. How have you been man?
Hey man! :D Edit
Decided to play LittleBigPlanet 2 yesterday. First time within 6 months (half a year). And, to be honest, I remember why I stopped playing it: it's just... boring. The community levels are still copied, my levels have bearly any positive criticism and the DLC just... sucks.
P.S. Remember that pony-destroying level I made? I checked the comments and reviews. Oh God, they were fucking hilarious! XD Oh God, my sides. X') I got very constructive reviews like "U F*****N SUCK U GO KIL URSELF", etc. So I changed the description to "Loving all the butthurt comments. Keep it up, they're hilarious. :D" Ah, love and toleration... of my arse. XD
So yeah, thought i'd just tell you it's probably not worth playing it again, and you haven't missed out on much either. :)
Re: What Kaiju?!Edit
This thing? Er... well... I named it Nibiru a while back but it doesn't quite fit my original idea and it's kind of forever unfinished. Also, he's nothing compared to something I have planned and should hopefully have done this December! Speaking of which, now that the Ps4 has launched and the Ps3 price has (hopefully) dropped, do you plan on getting another one or having your old one repaired for Christmas/other holiday you celebrate that just so happens to be in December too? Rathymos (talk) 19:41, December 4, 2013 (UTC)
I have made my own wiki and have recently learned of templates although I can't figure out how to add an image I just make a link... How I do? P.S. If you could tell me how to add a wiki backround that would be great Themy 05:53, January 4, 2014 (UTC)
I saw what happened on Wikizilla so I'm not going anywhere near that... Anyway, remember that surprise I said I was working on during the end of November? Well, stuff came up and I couldn't quite hit the Christmas deadline for it as I said, but I didn't forget about it or drop it like an ugly baby either. Link
I kinda want to draw a titanosaurus for you I would leave this on wikizilla but for some reason I can't get on it... Themy 22:50, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
Dark! Its me, Yai? Remember me? How have you been? Are you getting a new ps3? Miss ya man...
Hope I did that right.
- You're supposed to create an account, Yaiyuchi! Then I can reply in your talk and you'd know when I responded. 01:23, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
Even More Deugh Edit
So thanks to our oh-so-trustworthy "friends", there is now an outbreak of G2012 , G2 , and Ultimate G clones in the lbp community (Even a G1 test model I didn't even finish!). Whenever I say Yai and I made them, I get questioned, insulted and ignored with my comments deleted. Remember kiddies, plagiarism is okay as long as you do it to people you don't know on the internet!... I really hate LBP now.
I know, it didn't even take long for the community to start hiding the truth, I even had to put up a level describing all the nitpicky facts about each one. Anyway, the two that I THINK contributed towards the collective copying machine otherwise known as the community will remain nameless, but the one I know for sure that broke his promise (and then lied to me about it) is Truflip.
Titan, my brother was that Caesar guy. He always teases me about liking Godzilla and thought it would be funny to go on Wikizilla and bother me and everyone. That was why I kept disconnecting. He got me banned. I told our parents and got him in trouble for getting me banned. I was so pissed when he did that. It is embarrassing and just weird. He really ruined my name on here, and now since he did that I probably lost respect and trust all because of what he did. While I was on the computer he went on his phone, made that account and started bothering everyone. Well paint me blue amd call me Papa Smuft...YOU GUYD!?! 04:27, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
^ Even More Deugh has been hijacked! Anyway, some good LBP-related news for once, Yai and I decided to get off our asses and kick it into higher gear. So now we're working on a movie-accurate Spacegodzilla! Still need to color it and all that but it's guaranteed to make the copiers soopr jely :B
Aw yis Edit